Freitag, 7. September 2007

A week later...


Why do I spend every second of every minute of every hour thinking about you When I know you probably dont even spend a split second of your day doing the sameWhy do I know that you wont call But Ive held the phone soo close to me, hoping that it would be you.Why do I know its over But I still hope that maybe on tuesday you'll tell me, lets start over.Why replay over and over the moments we spent together Though I know that in the end, it only tortures me even more Why do I hold back the tears When I know that it does absolutely nothing, since you dont see the pain im inflicted withWhy do I feel like I shouldn't tell you anything Though in my heart, there is too many things I regret not telling youWhy do I feel like just distancing myself from you Although all I wish is you to hold me againIve never felt like thisIt hurts, it stings, it killsBut in the end,it only made me realiseThat you did make me feelMade me feel to know how it isTo be loved & cherishedBut alsoTo be heartbroken& I'll " Overanalyze your words. But the truth is, i've never fallen so hard..♥"The Spill Canvas // All Hail the Heartbreaker

Keine Kommentare: