Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2007
talented with feelings not words
Can you hear it breaking already....Time is my enemy and frailty through naivety is my demiseThe feelings are overwhelming my entire being but in your presence I can only remain cold and speechlessWhy do I feel like its a one way beneficial relationship...Tables have turned, havent they?Worrying is delusional for you probably have no idea of how I feel and maybe there is nothing to worry aboutBUTI need to feel you next to me, to know you still care.Every minute next to the telephone is torture, as I feel like our relationship is decaying, before it has even startedYour ALL I think about...Is this feeling at all mutual?Lack of confidence and extreme dependence is what describes me bestThe only barrier to my happyness..They say you cannot love another if you dont love yourself...In my head, its all a mess."C'est pas l'histoire d'un jour qui rhyme avec amour..♥"Alysée
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen