Montag, 18. Juni 2007
When the heart aches....
My heart still pains from that evening.. when all seemed evanescent, like time had come to an halt. Its something I always had dreamed about...its funny how this fantasy clashed perfectly into reality. For once I felt.. I felt beautiful,wanted,loved,invincible,complete,special. Its amazing how I fell so blindly for your lies.. the right words, the right moves, the right key to my heart. What can I say i'm a fool, hopeless r0mantic fool. Sorry I have never been good at reasoning and for matters of the heart, I could never make out right from wrong. But why did it seem so right to me? You were so fucking good at acting it, u modern Casanova. I saw it coming but I couldnt wouldnt stop it...I breathe,live,speak of and dream of love and I could not reject it, even if it layed in this false romance. As you stand between everything I stand for:I cant denie the fact that I was truly naïve. What wont you I do for a false attempt to love?Though my heart aches, no tears shall come down these eyes. Regrets fills my thoughts but I am the one to blame. It seemed to ackwardly beautiful to even be meaninful. How I wished.. as that moment is rewind and replayed again & again& again & again...wont you hold me tight again and whisper beautiful nothings under the moonlight, please?"& the collision of your kiss that made it so hard....♥ "My Chemical Romance // Cemetery Drive
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen